I sometimes HATE my job... Or maybe this job is just not the right one for me?
- I'm in love with food, but I'm not allowed to eat it.
- I get to wear all these amazing clothes and outfits , but I'm not capable to afford all of them.
- I travel all over the world and get to see all these amazing places, but I'm mostly there for less then 24 hours and the only thing I get to see is a f*cking studio.
- It's almost impossible to have a normal relationship.
- And where is home? I don't really have a place to call home, or does my luggage count?
Don't get me wrong I'm very thankfull and SUPER happy to be a model, but some people really do underestimate this job. They just see the glamorous and fancy side, but I guess that every job has his downsides.